LeWeb is Europe’s largest tech conference, flinging together the entrepreneurs and leaders who determine the future of the internet. By December 2012, LeWeb London and Paris have grown to 5,000 participants. The second edition of LeWeb London brings together 1,000 businesspeople around the theme “The New Sharing Economy”.
Being a Leweb participant includes 2 day stage program, full access to LeWeb venue: meet sponsors and fellow attendees. And moreover, lounges and networking zones, nice networking moments including the Welcome breakfasts, buffet lunches, and caffeine-fueled breaks and online social tool for organizing meetings with other attendees, before and after the event.
LeWeb 2013’s topic of the ‘New Sharing Economy’ covers numerous markets and verticals. This new trend in commerce has had an enormous economic and cultural influence on a global level, and has been the activator for emerging communities around the world such as Burning Man which is able to gather 50,000 strangers in the desert with zero marketing dollars.
Some of the speakers at the conference include:
- Douglas Atkin, head of community and E-staff member
- Leah Busque, Founder and CEO of TaskRabbit
- Mike Butcher, Editor at Large for TechCrunch
- Audrey Buchanan, Partner, Curator and Director of Digital Summit
- Chad Dickerson, CEO of Etsy
- Tony Espinoza, CEO of Couchsurfing
- David Rowan, Editor of WIRED UK
- Jeremy Stoppelman, Co-Founder and CEO of Yelp
- Nina DOs Santos, News Anchor and Correspondent for CNN’s World business Today
- and many more…
All the speakers will talk about how the new sharing economy has benefit their businesses, as well as discuss the future of commerce on a digital level in online world. Overall, this is definitely a conference worth your attention.